Monday, March 2, 2009

First letter from Randy

Randy writes in his letter that he just got into his apartment and got his new companion who is from Alberts, Canada. His name is Elder Forsyth, he is a really nice guy.

.....I got to place my first couple of Book of Mormon's today, and to was something else! We talked with so many people today! Oh and I am riding a bike. haha I'm like a mile East of Downtown Denver, it's crazy and we have like the Ghetto in this mission! haha really though...

But yeah thanks so much for everything I love you all so much! If you send anything use my first name as well as my last, because there are a couple of other Elder Anderson's.

My new address is: 1235 Albion Apt 204
Denver, CO 80220

So yeah, I'll try to keep in touch, but I'm so tired. Let me know how things are. I loved hearing all your voices. You have no idea!

My mission president is way cool! I love him, I felt like I could bond with him really well.

Anyways, Love you all!
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment