Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today is p-day and it's like 5 my time and we only have 30 minutes here also cuz we have to be on public computers in the library. So Im trying to hurry.

Everything is going okay and I've had some really hard moments like I just start thinking about home and start crying. I think I will be okay, well I hope so... I'll keep trying......

We went to the temple this morning. so maybe I will have more time next week to write letters. We go to the temple the first wednesday of each month.

My mission is going okay, its definately gonna take some getting use to. Especially the fact that I am always having to ride a bike around so it's killing my legs.

My area that I am in has like the straight up ghetto, and then its got rich snobby jews. I'm doing okay we haven't had to teach to many lessons only one actually real lesson when we went into someones house. Then other than that we are tracting or looking for people, talking to them on the streets.

How is everything going back home? I wish I had more time to write everyone. Have everyone write me letters please. I need the support again. I wrote some of the other missionaries today so hopefully they will write back.

It has been so hot out here. My companion is a really nice guy like he helps me out a lot and he is always there for me so that is good.

I hope everything is going good. It was funny the other day I was sitting in church and I starting laughing cuz I was thinking to myself that when I get back you will be 50, Dad will be 49, Ali will be 18 and Morgan will be 13 haha, that will be crazy. Tell everyone that I am sorry that I didn't get time to write. I will have more time next p-day. Let everyone know how everything is going for me. Tell everyone hi and let EVERYONE know how much I love them and miss them.

Keep praying for me and have john or who ever write me and give me advice. please......

Take care and make sure to write. I'll will check my email again next Wednesday....

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment